Every case study in the medical field is to come with a very uniform and acceptable outline just like every other essay. When we write essays for you, whether it is an ecommerce business plan or a term paper, they all come with organized structures. The medical case report is not quarantined from this either. Due to this, the order of sections includes a title page, an abstract, the introduction and patient’s information, the interventions and their outcomes, the discussion section, learning points in bullets, the references and the illustrations. The title page of any case study must have the title of the article boldly written on the center. This must include very concise information about the case study and it must not be more than 100 words. It must also include the names of the author in full. The institutions of the authors should also be given in the order of the appearance of the author’s name, while the information of the corresponding author or authors must be given in full in the title page. It is good to note that when there are many authors for a case study, one or two are chosen as corresponding authors, and they will be the ones to receive every feedback about the work. They must indicate whether their emails and full addresses should be published on the study. The title page should also have the key phrases that will aid the search for the work. They are the phrases that will be indexed by search engines and they will be used to rank the work too. Your key phrases must focus on the disease or condition being discussed and on the patient’s history. This page should also contain any disclaimers, word count information about tables and figures, the sources and any conflict of interest. For you to understand what we are saying here, you can demand a medical case study sample from us. We will offer this in good faith if you ask. You can also demand the best undergraduate research proposal sample from us. Remember, if you are the person choosing the patient and topic for your case study, you have to give a research proposal which must be approved before you start writing. We can help you with this proposal.
This is followed by an abstract which is one of the most important parts of the case study. It will be indexed in many databases, so you have to be careful when writing it. Because this is the place many people read, it has to be a reflection of what is inside, so that it can entice readers to read the entire text. The context, background, procedures, purpose, findings, and conclusions must get at least on sentence in the abstract.
- The introduction and patient’s file goes straight to the disease and how it is understood in the existing literature. This deals with the problem as it concerns the medical field and scientists. This is where the patient is introduced and their history unveiled.
- The intervention and outcome segment details the treatments presented in the past and the outcome or results of such. This should come in a logical order and only the most important should be given.
- The discussion area will concentrate on the new aspect of the study as informed by your research and the conclusions that have been drawn through these. Here, you summarize your findings and explain them with the most comprehensive methods.
- The results are compared with former studies, and limitations of the study are given, detailing the implications of the work and what it holds in place for future works. After this comes the bullet points, followed by the references and illustrations.
- We offer all sorts of services, we can tutor you on the writing of medical case studies, we can write one for you and we can also write a good personal statement for graduate school.