Basically, book reports are available in different forms, and the most common ones include character analyses, plot summaries, and themes analyses. Writing any of them helps you learn how to give your personal opinions about the most important aspects of books, including the use of dialogues and descriptions. Ask your tutors about the book report forms you need to write, and take into consideration their basic elements that must be included to convey readers why the book you analyze is interesting. You should always include in your book report forms the following:
- The title of your chosen text material.
- Its author.
- Its type and style because they are also important.
- The period when its main story takes place and its location.
- Names and a brief description of all characters if you want to discuss them in your book report forms.
- Quotations and examples from this book because they support your point of view.