Posted at 05.24.2017
For all students, learning how to organize their academic papers is a very important skill. You should master it to know how to make a solid argument or a thesis statement, regardless of whether you’re assigned to write an English learning essay or anything else. That’s because crafting a powerful and interesting paper requires outlining, careful thinking, and planning its structure. Pay attention to a thesis statement because it sets the main course for the rest of your essay, and there are specific parts involved in completing this assignment. For example, when it comes to your writing a persuasive essay , you can get our professional help to simplify this process and get an excellent result at quite reasonable rates.
- Define the type of paper you need to write. Basically, all essays have a set of similar components, such as main body paragraphs and an introduction, but they all come with certain differences in terms of their organizational schemes. If you need to write a compare and contrast paper, your basic goal is to compare 2 subjects. Once you decide to craft a persuasive or argumentative essay, you can choose from several organizational structures, such as discovery, support, and exploratory. Choose the one that you like the most.
- Read your assignment attentively. This is how you will get a better understanding of basic requirements and questions that should be answered in your learn English essay .
- Define the writing task that should be complete. The right organization of your academic paper also depends on it, so take into account such tasks as comparing, analyzing, and so on.
- Take into consideration your targeted audience. This means you should think about to whom your academic writing is addressed.
- Start writing your essay as early as possible because waiting till the last minute is a bad idea. Make sure you have enough time to manage the important parts of your writing process.
- Make a thesis statement. It should be a powerful argument or a unique observation, your own interpretation or another relevant idea. You can use an effective thesis generator to come up with the central part of your academic paper, and keep in mind that it serves as a road map. Quality thesis statements are always disputable, and this means that other people can oppose or challenge your idea. You also need to revise or edit your statement once you discover additional important points.
- Do your research before getting started. It’s impossible to start organizing your academic paper without having the right knowledge about the chosen topic. That’s why you should look for relevant coursework examples .
- Brainstorm all ideas that you have in your mind. One of the most common mistakes made by other students is that they start outlining their essays before brainstorming their basic ideas. If you make the same mistake, you’ll be left frustrated before you don’t know what to write about. Be sure to benefit from different effective techniques, such as freewriting and cubing, when writing your essay learning English , as this is how you will generate enough supporting material for your academic work.
- Revise your thesis statement. Once you complete your research and brainstorming, you may end up with a completely new perspective on it, and that’s why it’s advisable to go back to your argument and adjust it accordingly. Besides, if your original thesis seems too broad, it makes sense to narrow it down.
- Create a detailed outline that should consist of the important aspects that should be discussed in your paper. You can take a look at any suitable learning English essay example to get a better understanding. Think about the right order of these points before writing them down.
- Avoid allowing your informational sources to drive the organization of your essay. Don’t copy their structure because it’s a widespread mistake of inexperienced students. You should focus on the most important idea of every main body paragraph.
- Write topic sentences for all paragraphs. They should be clear, logical, and to the point to help you with the right essay organization. Make sure you devote every paragraph to discuss only one main idea.
- Use suitable transitional words or sentences. If you don’t know how to choose them, you can use available tools and technique, such as a case study method . This is how you’ll create more coherence for your academic paper and connect all main body paragraphs. Keep in mind that such transitions can help you understand the overall organizational logic of your essay, and that’s why they should be used to connect all important ideas smoothly.
- Write a brilliant conclusion. You need to restate your thesis using other words and sum up all points discussed in paragraphs. If you want to write a captivating conclusion, make sure you offer effective insights.
- Revise your plan. This step should be taken to allow your main argument to achieve its richness and depth. Feel free to use references and quotes, but make sure you write them down according to lab report format
- Cut up your academic paper when needed. For example, if it’s longer than needed, you should rewrite it.
- Proofread your paper to get rid of choppiness and inconsistencies. If you think that it sound illogical, be sure to rewrite these areas in the text. Highlight all grammar and spelling mistakes and fix them to improve your essay.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us