Posted at 05.19.2017
Any book report is an excellent way to show readers how well you understand a particular book and share your opinion. As a student, you may need to write the best Incidents in the life of a slave girl essay . Keep in mind that it’s all about an inspiring story about the life of one slave woman. Harriet Jacobs presents herself not only as a slave, but also as a mother, and this is how she informs readers that she desired more freedom. She describes different life events to explain how she deals with this struggle. When writing your essay about this book, make sure you plan everything in advance, pick an interesting thesis theme , and know what to do. If not, our expert academic writers willing to complete any assignment for you successfully and fast.
- Does the narrative of Brent support the main idea that literacy is just a metaphor for freedom? Why?
- Take into account the relationship of Brent with her grandmother, Aunt Martha, who provides her with enough strength to struggle and be near her kids. Think about the impact of other women in the life of the main character when writing your academic paper.
- Is the language usage an important element in this narrative? For instance, there are many critics who believe that Brent’s sophisticated manner of speaking is incompatible with her character. Feel free to discuss it in your cover letter .
- Compare and contrast opening chapters. What are their key differences and similarities?
- How does Toni Morrison describe the horrors of slavery? Does it add a more emotional impact on this story?
- What challenges are faced by young slave girls? Is slavery worse for them? Why?
- Discuss the problems of racism. How valid are the author’s observations?
- Is this story different from other slave narratives? Why do you think so?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime Essay Study Topics
- Christopher uses a variety of pictographs, such as maps and figures, during his narrative. You should define the key ones in this novel and describe how they are used. Don’t forget to explain their insight in terms of the main character.
- His condition forces him to see the world in a different and subjective way. As a result, most readers tend to interpret events differently. What is the main difference? Does it play an important role?
- Is Christopher’s condition really responsible for the major conflicts that arise in this novel? Try to answer this question in your case study template .
- Does the main character feel responsible for his mother’s death? Find direct quotes in the text to support your statement. Do her letters or eventual reappearance change that?
- Would the third person narrative change the emotional impact of this novel and how readers feel about characters? Why?
- Christopher seems to always act logically. What can it tell you about this personality and character?
Maggie a Girl of the Streets Essay Topics
- Do you agree that Maggie’s fate is inevitable?
- Why is she abandoned by Pete?
- Why do Jimmie and Mary turn against her? What about loyalty?
- Why is Jimmie so angry (both specifically and in general)?
- Does Maggie have redeeming characters in this story?
- What is the author’s attitude toward all characters? Is it sympathetic or condescending?
- Why does he have baby Tommie die so suddenly?
- What is the role played by religion in the lives of all characters?
- Is entertainment important in this book?
- What do you think of Maggie dies?
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich Essay Ideas
- What is so significant about this day? Do you agree that it’s narrated in this book because of its originality? If not, explain your reasons and provide enough evidence to support your statement.
- Is it true that this story has quite a weird narrative style? It seems to jump around different points of view. What about its effect on the entire book?
- Does this type of narrative mean that readers get insufficient information about events and main characters? Explain more about your personal experience of reading it in a creative essay, which is different from a standard engineering paper . Is your emotional response tied into important themes and points?
- There are basic backstories of all characters. Why are they important? Would this book be different without them?
- Think about the style and tone of its end. What effect do they produce on you?
- Is there any difference between the inner voices of the narrator and Shukhov?
- Are there antagonists in this book? Who are they?
- What factors and techniques are important for the survival in the camp?
Helpful In the Skin of a Lion Essay Suggestions
- How does Patrick find out that Alice Gull is that nun who fell off a bridge?
- Do you agree that the dreams of all characters are interwoven into this narrative? Provide your targeted audience with clear examples and explain their effect on the whole story.
- Pay attention to Caravaggio. What historical figure is he named after? Why is it important in this novel?
- Do you think that Patrick didn’t blow up the Waterworks despite the fact that he intended to do that? Give a clear answer in your book report, which is more creative compared to any business paper .
- Why does Nickolas Temelcoff want to take Hana in after the death of Alice?
- Look for examples of sight and blindness in this book and discuss their significance to the main theme of this novel.
- Are there any similarities between female characters? Describe them in your essay.
- Is it important that Patrick ends up in the garden after bombing the hotel?
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us