Posted at 05.09.2017
There are different reasons why you may need to write an essay about your mother. For example, it can be assigned by your professor or you may choose this subject on your own. If you find it hard to come up with interesting topics, don’t worry because many students have the same problem. This academic assignment required enough creativity and writing skills, and if you don’t have them, you should look for our team of experienced academic writers who can teach you many things, including how to make a thesis. Keep in mind that this essay is descriptive, so you are expected to tell readers more about the unique traits of your mother. You can get started with describing what she means to you, her interesting characteristics, and your special feelings or thoughts about her. When writing an essay on my mother, try to explain others what makes her so special and describe how she takes care of you. The good news is that there are many suggestions and tips that will help you pick an original topic, structure all sections correctly, and do other things to ensure high grades.
- Your childhood and growing up. Describing your childhood and process of growing up is one of the best topics that you can choose for this academic assignment. Besides, there is so much you can write, so the only concern that you have is a pre-set word count limit.
- Your experiences with your mother. Take enough time to describe the most interesting experiences you’ve got with her, because it can be a perfect topic and you can write about anything. You should stay truthful while avoiding talking just about everything. Pick a specific event and express your emotions and feelings about it to write a essay on my mother that is worth your readers’ attention.
- Thanking her. Think about thanking your mother for helping and raising you, or other things that come in your mind. This is what will help you write a truthful academic paper that your professor and other students will love.
- Take into consideration your father too. That’s because this descriptive essay shouldn’t be all about your mother, so feel free to bring your father too. Your possibilities are literally limitless when it comes to essay writing on my mother.
- Pick the best topic that you want to describe in your essay, such as the above-mentioned ideas.
- Write a sketch or an outline to list all important facts, aspects, and characteristics about your mother to develop them all throughout your descriptive essay.
- Gather the necessary information for your introduction (such as a particular holiday, family traditions, and so on).
- Decide on the main idea of each main body paragraph and make sure they don’t repeat.
- Write every paragraph clearly and creatively, starting from your topic sentence to different details while developing your thoughts.
- Remember about an all-inclusive conclusion because it should represent your main ideas about your mother’s description and creative writing
- Take a break and then go back to your essay to proofread and edit it, as this is how you ensure there are no mistakes and it sounds logical and interesting.
Keep in mind that descriptive essays on my mothermust have a well-balanced and clear structure, just like other academic papers.
- Start with writing a brief and catchy introduction, your mother characteristics, your relationship, purpose of your essay, and so on.
- When writing the main body, focus on the most important personal traits of your mother (interesting events or experiences relate to her) and describe each of them in a separate character. For example, feel free to describe her appearance, traits, hobbies, interests, and so on.
- Your conclusion should be focused on your personal emotions and thoughts about your mothers, justifying her great influence on your life and individuality.
- When writing assignments about your mother, concentrate on personal details and be specific when describing them. This means you should include vivid adjectives and introduce readers with some peculiar situations, facts, and words. The most unique and innovative they sound, the better.
- When going into specific details, make sure you group all opposing and similar qualities together to make your essay more versatile.
- You should use different transition words to make all descriptions more logical and interesting. Besides, use comparisons to make them sound brighter and more vivid. Take into consideration your personal emotions about your mother and explain how you feel about her. Be creative when describing her and use a set of effective techniques to express your personal thoughts.
- Don’ts. Starting all sentences in the same way is a poor idea because it can make your essay boring and dull to read. Avoid switching different tenses and writing either too sketchily or generally (because you need your essay to be more realistic). Pick only some interesting and distinguishing characteristics of your mother and don’t focus on general information instead of writing about something that really matters to you.
If all these tasks sound too confusing for you, or you are familiar only with a powerpoint presentation, you can count on the quality services of our professional essay writers. Do you wonder about what is a capstone project? If you have other questions about academic writing, we are always there to help you fast and affordably.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us