Posted at 05.15.2017
All people have different tastes when it comes to food: some of them prefer spicy meals, while others like sweet or salty food. If you are asked by your professor to write an e ssay on my favourite dish , define what you like and follow the necessary rules to come up with an excellent academic paper and get high grades. If this task seems a bit confusing, don’t hesitate to get our professional and quality help because our skilled specialists will show you < a href="/how-to-write-a-coursework/">how to write a coursework at quite reasonable rates.
Choosing an interesting and original topic is the first step when writing an e ssay on my favourite dish. It’s obvious that you need to tell readers more about the dish you like, but there are certain dos and don’ts when picking a topic for your english paper.
- Look for a topic that will let you highlight something interesting for readers without being too plain and obvious. Students often decide on something too obvious, and that’s why their grades are decreased.
- Take into consideration such topics for an e ssay on my favourite dish that can give you something to say, and you won’t go wrong.
- Pick a topic that invites you to tell readers some story. Many students find it hard to switch from a standard 5-paragraph cms paper to a personal essay about food. However, when telling others a story, this task becomes easier because it has its beginning, middle, and end.
- Avoid choosing the topics that reveal your inner negative sides. Being honest and revealing your bad traits are completely different ideas.
- Don’t pick a topic for an e ssay on my favourite dish that will encourage you to use boring platitudes, phrases, and words.
- Stay away from the topics that turn out to be non-topics. This means your academic paper needs to have a clear idea or thought to discuss or explain.
- When it comes to your < a href="/expository-essay/">writing an expository essay , don’t forget that it’s all about you, your personality, likes, interests, and so on.
Make sure you choose an interesting subject when keeping the above-mentioned tips in mind to achieve your academic success.
Other Similar Topics for Personal Essays
If you need to write about something personal or your likes, an e ssay on my favourite dish is not the only idea that can be used, so take into consideration the following interesting topics:
- Tell readers about your favourite game, and this means you should describe its rules, essence, who you like it, and how it’s played.
- Think about writing an essay on my favourite place. Define the location you like the most and tell readers why it’s so special for you.
- Consider your favourite holiday and describe in your academic paper what you like to do, why you enjoy it, and who you want to be with.
- Don’t forget about your favourite sport and state why you like it and what its best characteristics are.
- Write an essay on my favourite teacher. It’s another excellent idea, especially if you want to devote it to the professor who assigned this paper.
- Determine the best movie and describe its plot, characters, and ideas. What do you like the most about it?
- What do you like about your college life? Write an academic paper about it and you’ll sound interesting and original.
- Writing an es say on my favourite season is an easy and creative process. For example, if you like the winter, tell other students why.
- Define the best thing you’ve learned and explain others what made it so helpful and valuable for you.
- Try to remember the best birthday party and describe why it was so special.
- Think about the best gift you’ve ever received, describe it and other circumstances related to it. Who gave it to you?
- Determine the best vacation and make sure your writing a reflective essay is devoted to it.
There are other ideas to choose from, such as the funniest or the scariest thing, annoying things, and so on. You should rely on your sense of humor and writing skills to make your assignment interesting for others.
Important Techniques when Writing This Essay
When writing an e ssay on my favourite dish , follow a set of important rules, such as planning everything in advance and organizing your ideas properly. The good news is that the following techniques can help you succeed:
- Use quotes from friends, writers, and other resources, but make sure they are properly formatted to avoid plagiarism.
- Take into account anecdotes because they can make any e ssay on my favourite dish a bit funnier to read.
- Stick to a descriptive style to ensure that readers are drawn into the experience you’re trying to evoke.
- Be sure to reflect your likes, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Take advantage of your imagination, so let all thoughts flow naturally, as long as they are to the point.
- Make sure that an e ssay on my favourite dish sounds funny, honest, and sarcastic because this style is quite refreshing.
- Don’t neglect hyperboles, so exaggerate the things you are trying to describe in your assignment, as this is what will make it sound dramatic.
- Use personal observations about the dish you like when telling others about it.
- Make sure you identify existing problems if there are any, and you also need to offer effective solutions.
In conclusion, when feeling stuck with an e ssay on my favourite dish , don’t hesitate to get professional help. There are many agencies offering their academic writing services, but not all of them can be trusted. Look for a reliable and well-known company, such as ours to get the best quality, fast results, and reasonable prices. You can our qualified writers around the clock to clear your doubts and get more info.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us